Friday 1 August 2008

The dreams have started

Last night I had probably the first of many dreams about my teeth and it was HORRIBLE. I remembered it about five minutes ago and my heart is racing just thinking about it.

Basically, I needed a tooth removed so I wobbled it a bit with my tongue and it just dropped out...no blood or pain, nothing apart from my gum feeling weird and soft. Anway, after that every tooth I touched just wobbled and dropped out. Then I noticed a big white molar emerging from the roof of mouth which fell out and dropped down my throat. I managed to cough it back up but I was panicking because my teeth were just falling out all over the place.

This is what the interweb has to say about it...

http://www.spiritualplatform.org/dreams/teeth-dreams.html

Shudder. I feel sick.

No comments: