Wednesday 30 July 2008

Panicking myself

I have such an over-active mind. Seriously. Situations go though my head that probably no-one in their right mind would think of and I think i'm also a hypochondriac. For instance - my posture is bad. I know this, it's obvious. But I was convinced I had scoliosis and that I was going to end up a hunchback. Then I read about a possible link between posture and jaw problems so I'm convinced it's either both or a really severe case of one of them now! Here is a list of things that are 'wrong' with me -
  • ankles roll in (pronation I believe) - this has actually been confirmed by a doctor
  • hips are wonky - this is TRUE, I don't CARE what other people can't see! There's something wrong! My clothes always end up twisted. :o/
  • one leg longer than the other
  • bad posture which will ultimately result in some sort of crazy hunchback
  • a 'high bum' - no trousers IN THE WORLD can cover my builders crack it seems
  • a receeded jaw - again, confirmed by a doctor who now wants to smash my face up and start again
  • deviated septum - something's not attached right in there
  • wonky eyebrows - well, it bothers me
  • giant ribcage - I know i'm thin but this is silly
  • difficulty swallowing due to stress - well can you blame me?!

I should stop googling things :o/

2 comments:

holski said...

Hey mimmy!
Thanks for commenting on my blog. I appreciate your support. =)

Good luck with your upcoming surgery. I will be checking your blog for updates!

Ken said...

For more information about deviated septum and related treatment options visit http://www.sinusinfocenter.com