Friday 11 July 2008

I should be working...

See above. But it's Friday afternoon and who can be bothered on a Friday afternoon? However, being at work means i'm unprepared for this blogging thing...ie, no pictures or easy references but I just couldn't resist starting after spending most of the afternoon reading other people's blogs.

Anyway, i'm getting braces again. Big woop. I know it's boring to the majority but for me it's the most exciting and frightening thing i've done for...well, ever.

The other day I was browsing through some sites and reading all about mandibular advancement surgery. I then remembered the visiting ortho telling me that I should have it when I was about 16. I was like "noooooooo" and nothing more was ever said. But now, after reading all these stories, i'm becoming more and more convinced that it's what I need. I'm not only scaring myself silly but i'm also becoming strangely excited by the whole idea.

I have my appointment on 22nd July so we'll have to see then I suppose. I'm not even sure they do that over here.

No comments: